Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Assistant Engineer Posts
Post Name: – Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Assistant Engineer Posts
Date of Post: – 13 June 2018
Brief Information: – Haryana Power Utilities has published notification for the recruitment of Asst Engineer/ Electrical Cadre vacancies in Haryana Power Utilities viz. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL & DHBVNL. Eligible candidates who have scored in GATE-2018 conducted by IIT, Guwahati in February 2018.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Total Posts: 105 Posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
The Applicant should have Full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent from a university duly recognised by Central or State Government with a minimum 60% marks.
Candidate’s age should be Minimum 20 years And Maximum 42 years as on 01-08-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Male Candidates General Category of all other State: Rs. 500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General & Reserved) categories of all States & Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM Categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For PWD Candidates of Haryana State Only: Nill
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit/ Creadit Card
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs.53,100 – Rs.1,67,800.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis their GATE-2018 score in the concerned discipline. Previous GATE scores are not acceptable.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website of HPUs i.e. www.hvpn.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in on from 18 June 2018 to 01 August 2018.