Recently, the Heavy Water Board has released the latest recruitment notification to fill the post of Group B & C. Candidates who are looking for the Heavy Water Board Vacancies can check this page carefully. Here, you will get all the details about the Heavy Water Board Jobs 2020 Notification.
Heavy Water Board Jobs 2020 Notification:
The Heavy Water Board has released a total of 277 vacancies to fill Group B & C (Nurse, Technical Officer, Sub Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, and Scientific Assistant) posts. Eligible job seekers can apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 through online mode. However, the application procedure has already started on 11 January 2020. Moreover, all the candidates must submit the HWB Recruitment application forms on or before the last date i.e. 10 February 2020.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 | Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Heavy Water Board|
|Total Vacancies||277 Vacancies|
|Position||Group B & C|
|Online Registration Dates||11 January 2020 to 10 February 2020|
|Job-Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Job-Location||All Over India|
|Recruitment Notification||View Details|
Candidates who have completed 12th Class, Graduate, B.E, B.Tech from any recognized board or university in India can apply for the post of Group B & C released by the Heavy Water Board. For more information regarding qualifications, please check the official website.
The age of the candidates to apply for the HWB Jobs 2020 should be 18 years to 33 years as on the last date of the application i.e. 01 January 2020. Relaxation in upper age will be admissible for SC/ST/PH candidates as per the Heavy Water Board norms.
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for general and OBC categories and is nill for SC and ST categories. The fee is paid through online mode.
Candidates will be selected based on the online examination, interview, and final merit list.
How to Apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment Application form?
We have mentioned here all the important instructions about applying for the Heavy Water Board Recruitment Application form?
- Explore the official website https://hwb.gov.in.
- On the home page of the Heavy Water Board website, click on the link mentioned Recruitment.
- Now a new web page will open, search the recruitment notification you want to apply for.
- Select the desired post and start filling the online application form.
- Fill the online application carefully.
- Pay the examination fee or application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of the recent documents as per the application form.
- Read the online application form carefully.
- Hit on the final submit button.
- Finally, take a print of the duly filled application form for future use.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 | Stipendiary Trainee Posts – Apply Online
Post Name: – Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 | Stipendiary Trainee Posts – Apply Online
Date of Post: – 31 May 2018
Brief Information: – Heavy Water Board has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee vacancies. Before applying for the post candidates have to be compelled to make sure that he/she fulfills the All eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the notification.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 26-05-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-06-2018
- Total Posts: 209 Posts
- Name of the Post:
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I): 70
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II): 139
Candidates should process SSC with Trade Certificate, 10+2, Diploma (Engg), B.Sc (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Science/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology).
Age Limit (as on 25-06-2018):
- For Category-I Trainee: 18 to 24 Years
- For Category-II Trainee: 18 to 22 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per rules.
- For Gen: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen & Women: Nil
Post wise salary details are given below.
- Technician/C-Rs.25, 500/-
- Technician/ D-Rs.29,200/-
- Scientific Officer/ D-Rs.67, 700/-
- Stenographer Grade-II-Rs.35,400/-
- Stenographer Grade-III-Rs.25,500/-
- Upper-division clerk-Rs.25,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Through written examination and skill test candidates will be recruited.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of the Heavy Water Board (HWB) — www.hwb.gov.in from dated 26/05/2018 to 25/06/2018.