JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for CCE & Civil Judge Posts
Post Name: – JKPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for CCE & Civil Judge Posts
Date of Post: – 02 June 2018
Brief Information: – Jammu & kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge vacancies. Before applying for the post candidates have to be compelled to make sure that he/she fulfills the All eligibility criteria and other condition mentioned in the notification.
जम्मू और कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग (JKPSC) में Civil Judge पदों की भर्ती
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & payment of Fee: 30-06-2018
- Date of Preliminary Objective Type Test: 16-09-2018
- Date of Commencement of Main Examination: Jan/ Feb 2019
- Total Posts: 42 Posts
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)/ Munsiffs
Candidates should have Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in Indian or A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
Candidate’s age should be Minimum 18 years And Maximum 35 years As on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For GEN: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Categories/PHC: Rs.500/-
- Pay the fee through Online
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary objective type/Screening test, Main Examination, Viva Voce Test and Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online though the Official Website from 01-06-2018 to 30-06-2018.