Post Name: – NIACL Assistant Online Form 2018 – Apply for 685 Assistants Posts
Date of Post: – July 17, 2018
Information: – The New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) will be organizing the NIACL Assistant Online Form 2018 exam for the post of Assistant shortly. It is a leading global insurance group with offices and branches spread all across the nation. It is one of the five completely owned insurance company by the Government of India.
Check New India Assurance Recruitment 2018 schedule, eligibility, selection procedure below.
NIACL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Notification Issued: 13/07/2018
- Application Begin: 16/07/2018
- Last Date Apply Online and Pay Exam Fee: 31/07/2018
- Last Date Complete Form: 31/07/2018
- Exam Date Pre: 08-09 September 2018
- Exam Date Mains: 06/10/2018
New India Assurance Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
NIACL Assistant Recruitment – Educational Qualifications
Appearing candidates for NIACL Assistant Vacancies 2018 should have possessed following educational qualification
- Passed Graduation from a recognized University or Institution
- Also, English must be one of the subjects at SSC or HSC or Intermediate or Graduation Level
NIACL Assistant Jobs 2018 – Application fee
- General / OBC: 600/-
- SC / ST/PH / EXs: 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, E-Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
New India Assurance Age Limit
Age Limit Criteria for NIACL Careers 2018 are listed below
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Selection Process for NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination (Tier I Prelims & Tier II Mains)
How to Apply for NIACL Assistant Online Form 2018?
- Click on the NIACL Online Apply Link Provided below.
- Enter all the required details in the NIACL Assistant Online Form.
- Pay prescribed amount as Application Fee ( If Required).
- Attach scanned copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Finally, press submits button to complete NIACL Recruitment 2018 Process.