Punjab Police is an Indian state government-based agency which is owned by the state government of Punjab. It was founded in 1861 and its headquarters is located in Chandigarh, Punjab (India). The Punjab Police Agency is going to recruit employees through upcoming constable and SI vacancy notification 2020. For this, the Punjab Police agency will soon issue a notification for Constable and SI vacancy 2020.
Jobs in Punjab Police Recruitment 2020
Before applying for this job, all the applicants will have to see the latest Punjab Police Recruitment 2020 notification. Here, we have mentioned all the information about the Punjab Police Recruitment Application Process 2020, in view of the previous recruitment in this article.
Constable & SI Post Punjab Police Recruitment 2020
Punjab Police is planning to invite online application from suitable Indian applicants for the recruitment of Constable and Sub Inspector posts. According to several media reports, a total of 6435 vacancies will be issued for the recruitment of constable and sub-inspector posts.
Many job seekers who are seeking for a Punjab Police Constable job can apply online from the official website before the end date of the application form.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 Details
|Punjab Police Recruitment 2019-20||Details|
|Notification Released Date||Update Soon|
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||Punjab Police|
|Name of vacancy||Constable and Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Total number of vacancies||Approximately 6435 Vacancies|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in the Punjab State|
|Type of Job||State government job|
|Opening Date of the Application Form (Online)||Update Soon|
|Closing Date of the Application Form (Online)||Update Soon|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclosed|
|Education Requirement||10th/12th Class/ Graduate|
|Official web portal||http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/|
The age limits of the candidates should have according to the Punjab Police Job 2019 which is mentioned below.
- Maximum age of the applicants: 28 Years
- Minimum age of the applicants: 18 Years
- Relaxation in Upper age is admissible for SC and ST candidates as per the Punjab Police norms.
- Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th / Graduate from any recognized Board / University / Institute of India.
- Refer to the Punjab Police official site for more details.
Punjab Police Jobs 2019 Application Fee:
In order to apply for Punjab Police Constable and Sub Inspector job, the applicants are required to pay the following application fee which is provided below.
- Candidates belonging to UR and OBC Categories: INR 400/-
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST Categories: INR 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Process
The selection process for the Punjab Police Vacancy 2019-20 will be based on three stages.
Stage 1: Written Exam
Stage 2: PET and PST
Stage 3: Medical Test and Merit List
Punjab Police Jobs 2019 Application Procedure:
All the applicants have to apply online through the official site of the Punjab police before the last date.
Steps to apply online:
Here, we have provided some useful steps, through which you can easily apply in this job.
- Explore the Punjab Police official website: http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/.
- On the main page of the Punjab Police official website, click on the link described Recruitments/Career.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of the latest photo, signature, left thumb impression in the form.
- Pay the application fee according to your categories in the application form.
- Click on the submit tab to submit the duly filled form.
- Finally, take out a print on A4 size paper for future use.
Punjab Police 2019 – Apply Online
Punjab Police 2019 – Recruitment Notification
|Get Book For preparation|