Name of the Post – SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment 2020
Date of the Post – 07 January 2019
Brief Details for SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment 2020– The Sarva Shiksha Abiyan (SSA), Delhi has published a notification for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts on the basis of contractual in under SSA, in schools of Directorate of Education, Delhi. The SSA, delhi commission has announced the total of 521 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Vacancies.
The Sarva Shiksha Abiyan (SSA), Delhi has started to apply from 05 January 2019 through the its official website i.e. http://edudel.nic.in. The last date of online application submission is 13 January 2019. Eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this post can apply online through the official site before 13 January 2019.
Here, we have mentioned the full information regarding of SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment Application procedure 2019.
To know for more information about of the SSA Delhi Recruitment must read the article given below –
SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment Important Dates –
- Notification release date – 02nd January 2019
- Online Application starting Date – 05th January 2019
- Online Application closing Date – 13th January 2019
SSA Delhi Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Name of the Department – Sarva Shiksha Abiyan (SSA)
Name of the Vacancy – Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Total no. of Posts – 521
Job Type – State Government Jobs
Job Location – Delhi
Pay scale – Rs. 38100/- per month
Educational Qualification details of SSA Delhi TGT Job –
- Aspirants must have process A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/ Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age limit of SSA Delhi Recruitment –
- The candidates’ minimum age must be 17 years as on the last date of application form submitting.
Application fee of Sarva Shiksha Abiyan (SSA) TGT Recruitment –
- Refer official notification.
Selection Procedure of SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment –
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam.
How to Apply for SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment 2019 Application form?
- Eligible and interested aspirants can apply online through the SSA‘s official web portal on or before 13 January 2019.
Please note – No correction/updation of the application form shall be allowed once the form is submitted.
Important links –
|Get Book For preparation|