Name of the Notification – Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Date of the Notification – 01 February 2019 | 11:10 AM
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Apply online/Application form – The Union Bank of India (UBI) has invited online applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates for the posts of Armed Guard in the Subordinate cadre through direct recruitment. As per Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification, these are 100 Vacancies has allotted for the Armed Guard posts. The online Application can be filled up from 23 January 2019 to 18 February 2019.
Other details like as important details, Vacancies details, Eligibility criteria, selection process, Application fee & Application procedure covered in this article.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – important details:
Vacancy Details Union Bank of India Recruitment –
- Tentative District–wise Vacancies of Armed Guard are mentioned below table –
Educational Qualification –Eligibility criteria Union Bank of India Recruitment –
- Candidates should have process 10 Class or its equivalent exam but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
Age limit –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Selection Process Union Bank Recruitment –
- Union Bank of India will select the applicants on the basis of Online Test & Physical Fitness Test.
Application fee Union Bank of India Jobs –
- UR Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- OBC/SC/ST/ & other candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Payment mode – online
Application Procedure for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 –
The proforma of online Application will be available on Commission’s Website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 23 January 2019 to 18 February 2019.